Ikusi Networks always strives to go beyond and break borders
- Micronet a Mexican company that strived to go beyond and break borders, created in 2008 a commercial alliance with Ikusi to bring its services to the next level and its technology around the world; Today we are Ikusi México, a company of international stature.
As Ikusi Mexico we are committed to the success of our customers, becoming their technological allies through the contribution of business solutions based on Telecommunication Networks and IT (Information Technology).
The pillars on which our services are founded are:
- contribution of value solutions that strive to go beyond a superficial response, we try to prevent problems and improve the efficiency of each of the companies that we work with
- Commitment to our customers. In every process and development. we work together.
- With our innovating ways, in technology, we create projects that solve every inconvenience presented and within the established time.
- Specialized ourselves in technology.
At Ikusi we offer a wide range of services for Telecommunication networks and IT, designing, implementing, and managing the technology and infrastructure for each of our customers' needs. We adapt to the demands of your company, regardless of whether it is a SME, a Corporate or a division of Government, contributing our knowledge and experience in each of the challenges that we present. Always looking to go further, engaging with our customers, and contributing to the evolution of their business. We take ownership of our clients' needs and expectations and build relationships of trust, based on mutual support.
Here are some of our differentiators:
· Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC), integrated under the same operating and administrative processes, allowing us to provide managed services that span the entire life cycle of the technology we implement.
· Project Offices, through the Project Management Institute methodology (PMI ©), which certifies us in the use of standardized good practices. Ikusi integrates the figure of an administrator responsible for coordinating the set of activities necessary for the delivery of a quality service.
· Certified engineers and tools. We are one of the companies with the highest number of certificated personnel in the technologies of the manufacturers with whom we work, our engineers have the highest levels of certification in the industry. In addition, our tools are certified by ITIL, which supports us in issues related to the service life cycle, from the time it is conceived to the continuous improvement process, through design, implementation, and operation.
· Portals of personalized service, where we have monitoring portals and the personalized portal for our clients (Service Administration Portal), which show all the service level information available on the web, available always.